Services List

Tanjila Akhter (5)
World Diabetes Day
March 6, 2023 Posted by: admin Categories: No Comments World Diabetes Day (WDD) was created in 1991 by IDF and the World Health Organization in response to growing concerns about the escalating health threat posed by diabetes. World Diabetes Day became an official United Nations Day in 2006 with the passage of United Nation Resolution 61/225.
Read more
Retinopathy pf {prematurity ROP
World Prematuirity Day
World Prematuirity Day Retinopathy of Prematurity is a potentially blinding eye disease that affects premature infants and is the leading cause of blindness among children worldwide. It’s particularly prevalent in South East Asia where more premature babies are being saved, but few hospitals have the skills & resources to deliver the care needed. According to
Read more
DSC00593
World Sight Day
Globally, there are 43 million people who are blind and a further 295 million living with moderate-to-severe visual impairment. Out of these, a huge 77% is completely preventable or treatable. IAPB Eye Care Information Provider Globally, there are 43 million people who are blind and a further 295 million living with moderate-to-severe visual impairment. Out
Read more
International Women's Day
International Women’s Day
International Womens Day Each year on March 8, people around the world celebrate International Women’s Day – an opportunity to reflect on progress towards gender equality and what we can do to create a fairer and more equitable world. At Mazharul Haque BNSB Eye Hospital, we know that blindness is a gender issue and are
Read more
Medicine Shop
Medicine Shop
Medicine Shop Mazharul Haque BNSB Eye Hospital offer 5% Discount on all medicine related to treatment of Eye. Organizational presentation How can we help you? For Accessible, Affordable and Quality Eye Care Service please contact with us. You can also support our project and activities for the most vulnerable community of Bangladesh. contacts Categories Diabetes
Read more
SEC_AHB (63)
Screening Eye Camp
Screening Eye Camp Only 20% people of Bangladesh live in urban area who gets modern eye care facilities whereas remaining 80% people live in the rural area who suffers from poor family income, illiteracy, lack of medical facilities, superstitious social system are the causes of 85% of total blind people live in rural area. Nearly
Read more
325858677_645623720667952_2401544040194013203_n
OPD Services
On an average daily 450 patients attend and get treatment in the Out-Patient Department. The other facilities available in the Out-Patient Department include: Eye Checkup, Ocular Examinations, Ocular Investigation (B-Scan, YAG-Capsulotomy, YAG-PI) along with other routine investigation.
Read more
s8
Laboratory Services
Laboratory Services বিশেষায়িত ল্যাবরেটরী বিভাগ ন্যাশনাল এক্রিডিটেশন বোর্ড ফর হসপিটালস এন্ড হেলথ কেয়ার প্রোভাইডার্স, (এনএবিএইচ) ইন্ডিয়া এর বিশেষজ্ঞদের পরামর্শ মোতাবেক ২০১৯ সালে মাজহারুল হক বিএনএসবি চক্ষু হাসপাতাল, চাঁদপুর এ স্বল্পখরচে চোখের রোগীদের বায়োকেমিষ্ট্রি এবং অকুলার মাইক্রোবায়োলজি পরীক্ষা-নিরিক্ষার জন্য বিশেষায়িত ল্যবরেটরী স্থাপন করা হয়। উক্ত ল্যাবরেটরীতে চোখের রোগ নির্নয়ের লক্ষ্যে সকল প্রকার পরীক্ষা-নিরিক্ষা সেবা প্রদান সহ
Read more
s6
IPD Services
IPD Services In-patient department ensures comfortable stay of patients in 80 general beds for male, female, and paediatric patients. There are 10 private rooms of various categories. Basic services including breakfast, lunch, evening tea and dinner are provided. Provision of special diet for patients like diabetic and vegetarians are available. For children there is a
Read more
s5
OT Services
Operation Theater (OT) Services Latest Technology and Equipment’s Skilled and Expert Team Best Quality at Affordable Cost Operation Theatre and its attached Central Sterilization Service Department (CSSD) occupies a floor area of around 8,000 square ft. Six well equipped independent operating rooms cater around 50 surgeries a day. There are dedicated operation theatres for paediatric,
Read more
How can we help you?

For Accessible, Affordable and Quality Eye Care Service please contact with us. You can also support our project and activities for the most vulnerable community of Bangladesh.

Cataract lost my sight and it is difficult to move smoothly without assistance of others, but after operation I am comfortable in continuing my job and I can see everything clearly. So, it removes the burden of life by cataract surgery with support from ANDHERI HILFE

Yeasin Ali
Freedom Fighter, Chandpur, Bangladesh

    This will close in 70 seconds