Mazharul Haque BNSB Eye Hospital
Mazharul Haque BSNB Eye Hospital, Chandpur is a 51 bed Advance Secondary Specialized Eye Hospital which was established on 0.025 acres of land in 1982 and registered under NGO Affairs Bureau of Bangladesh, Dept. Of Social Welfare and Directorate General of Health Services as a Non Government Organization. The hospital is managed by 15 member’s executive committee which is elected in every 03 years. Currently 115 staffs working in the hospital including 14 Ophthalmologists and Medical Doctors, 41 Ophthalmic Paramedics in different Subspecialty of eye care like Cataract, Glaucoma, Retina, ROP, Pediatric, Oculoplasty.
Your Trusted Partner in Comprehensive Quality Eye Care for the Underprivileged people of Bangladesh
Monitoring & Evaluations
- Proper monitoring, identification and analysis of problems of the target population assessed by us using field visit, community participation, and local government suggestions.
- During pandemic online meeting and supervision done through videos conference platform with donors and project staffs and Management team
- Problems are identified and possible solutions worked out and implemented.
- To implement the project components, we have justified the feasibility of the region to know the socio-economic condition, eye treatment facilities, community awareness and education related to their rights of treatment and facilities.
- Several meetings with the community peoples were conducted to implement the programs. The immediate results of the programs were also discussed with the community people and local government.
- Individual camp report; Register and documents, MIS, narrative progress reports; Field Visit & Reports, Camp Evaluation Reports and personal interviews are the indicators to assess project impact.
- Case story and feedback from patients improve community standards protocols and guidelines for community outreach activities
Supervision and action planned for the next quarter based on the successful implementation of current project activities